Wednesday, 26 November 2014

"But it's still November!"

Christmas lights

Christmas lights

Christmas lights

Christmas baubles

Christmas tree







Yes, it's still November, and yes, it's still a month until Christmas, but who can resist when the decorations are as pretty as these?! I've been feeling very festive this week and bugged my housemates to let me put up our decorations, and I'm actually very pleased with them. The Christmas tree and present lights are quite old, but the rest of our decorations are just from Asda. I love using baubles to hang everywhere - you can bring a touch of Christmas to all of the house at a very low price. We still have some paper chains to make but other than that I think we're pretty much finished!


I also wanted to buy this cute garland but it was out of stock in our nearest Asda. I actually can't wait for Christmas now, it's definitely my favourite time of year! I also had my first mince pie of the year today with my friend Neala - we had a healthy stir fry and then decided that we definitely deserved one.

Another couple of people have contacted me on Instagram saying that they have found one of my Project Smile post-it notes - it's so lovely to hear their comments. One girl commented saying that it was girls looking out for each other, and I think that's a lovely way to think about it. I like that it makes girls in particular feel good about themselves, as so much pressure is put on us to look and act a certain way, when actually we're amazing as we are. Girl power! (Wow that was cheesy).

Hannah x

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen a Christmas tree that skinny before aha! Love it though. Your Christmas lights look pretty :)

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a really funny shape! I love our decorations, making me so excited for Christmas :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh so lovely, this is making me very excited to decorate my place!!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your Christmas decorations!

    Check out my Christmas giveaway | http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete