Sunday, 2 November 2014

Crosby Beach


Crosby Beach Liverpool

Crosby Beach Liverpool

Crosby Beach Liverpool


Today I have been to Crosby Beach with my family, after a very filling and (as always) satisfying meal at the Red Hot Buffet. Crosby has 100 statues of men lining the coast and stretching 1km out into the sea, named "Another Place" by the artist Antony Gormley. It is quite creepy as some people have dressed the statues up so that they look like people standing very still on the beach and in the water - I kept freaking myself out at one point as I thought a man was standing behind me dressed in a fetching pink floral beanie hat. We didn't stay for long as it was really cold and windy, but the beach was lovely and clean and it was definitely worth seeing the sculptures. It would be a really good place to walk dogs along.

I have had a lovely weekend with Katie and my family today - it's gone way too fast. I'm really tired now so am going to have an early night - hope everyone has a lovely Monday!

Hannah x

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
                                             - Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment