Sunday, 30 November 2014

Happy Birthday Katie!

Topshop green glitter top

Topshop green glitter high neck top

Topshop green glitter crop top








Top - Topshop
Disco Pants - Glamorous
Necklace - New Look
Shoes - Primark
Bag - H&M

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!! Today is my beautiful younger sister's 19th birthday, and I can't believe how fast she's growing up. I've told her that she's not allowed to have another birthday as she's making me feel to old.

Last night to celebrate we went to Shrewsbury (see my post on it here) with our cousin and a few of her friends. We had such a good night dancing and laughing, but by 1am we were pooped and left (with a quick stop at McDonald's for a banana milkshake) - I am definitely getting too old for late nights... Today we went for a meal, which I will post a quick review on tomorrow, and then I travelled back to uni this evening. I had a lovely weekend, and it was all topped off by my mum being cute and presenting me with a Ciate advent calendar (here), which she knew I really wanted because of my blog post on non-chocolate advent calendars! I'm so excited to start opening it tomorrow and see which colour I can try out first.

My sister is such an amazing and thoughtful person, and I was honoured to celebrate her birthday weekend with her. Love you lots and lots, Katie!

Hannah x

Ask yourself this question: "Will this matter a year on from now?"
                                      - Richard Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment