Friday, 28 November 2014

I travelled to Australia and I travelled there by train

Fur gilet check skirt

Fur gilet check skirt







Jumper - New Look
Skirt - Asda
Faux Fur Gilet - New Look
Necklace - New Look
Boots - Liverpool St John's Market (Similar)

Today I had a bit of a lie-in and then I caught the train home for the weekend. I had another counsellor's session and we were talking a bit about trauma and then emotionally abusive relationships and low self-esteem. She really seems to be helping me see clearly and get my head around things that have happened in the past that may have contributed to my depression - hopefully I'll only need a few more sessions.

I am loving George Ezra at the moment - he has a gorgeous voice and his lyrics really mean something. I listened to him all the way back home on my iPod (along with a few Christmas songs). I also love this Asda skirt at the moment - they seem to have some really good clothing items in this season.

Hannah x

For every dark night, there is a brighter day.

2 comments:

  1. I need that skirt in my life!

    I've never visited your blog before but I've had a read of a few posts and it sounds like you are one brave, inspirational girl. Glad to hear things are going well with your counselling. and I think it's great that you're talking about depression, it's something which definitely needs to be understood better by society and you are contributing so much to that with this blog.

    Rebecca Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca - that's such a lovely thing for you to say. It's comments like these that keep me going with my blog :) xx

      Delete