Tuesday, 25 November 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Liverpool ice-skating







Liverpool Ice Skating






Liverpool Ice Skating

Liverpool One

Red Hot Buffet Liverpool



These photos are from yesterday when we went ice skating and to the Red Hot Buffet for Sydney's birthday. As you can probably tell, we had loads of fun, and I have the big red swollen bruise on the top of my thigh to prove it. Ice skating is so lovely this time of year - it really got me in the festive mood and I now can't wait to decorate our house for Christmas!

Today hasn't been that great for me - I was so exhausted this morning and physically and emotionally couldn't get myself out of bed. I eventually woke up at 2pm, did some work and have just been chatting and watching TV this evening. I'm so scared of hurtling backwards into my depression that sometimes I think I hang onto having bad days sometimes as it's familiar to me and nothing is changing too much.

Hannah x

There are things you don't want to happen but have to accept, things you don't want to know but have to learn, and people you can't live without but have to let go.

4 comments:

  1. Hannah, I hope you find some happiness when you reflect back on good times like these in your photos :) I can't wait to try out the ice rink in Liverpool One and I have't been to Red Hot Buffet in years so pretty tempted to go again now that you've reminded me about it. I love the festive vibe that's in town at the moment!!! So exciting!

    Emma x


    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma, yes I'm sure I will! It's amazing and the Red Hot Buffet is my favourite restaurant, I definitely think you should make a trip there! The decorations are so beautiful in town at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! I can't wait to get the decorations up either

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put mine up today - so excited for Christmas! xx

      Delete