Saturday, 29 November 2014

Just a quick one



Just a quick post tonight as I'm about to go out with my sister for her birthday. I'll post a couple of outfit photos tomorrow! I didn't wake until 2pm today and then I've just been relaxing and watching TV. Last night I had a good long chat with my Mum - I love her so much, she stays up until ungodly hours just talking to me. I feel like I can talk to her about anything and know she'll never judge me.

This photo is from a few years ago and is of me and my sisters - they're both little rascals but I love them a lot too (see my post on them here). Katie, this is your last birthday now as you're making me feel far too old - I can't believe that my baby sister is 19!

Hannah x

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
                                                 - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment