Sunday, 2 November 2014

Lantern parade























I thought I would add a few more photos from last night to this post - as I mentioned yesterday I went as Black Swan; wearing a tutu, strapless top and a couple of well-placed feathers. We had some drinks at our house, making two Halloweeny cocktails in cauldrons (blood and bogie-coloured), and also an assortment of sweets in peach schnapps or on their own. We then went to Pop World, which was absolutely amazing!!! I haven't ever been before, and it is actually on my bucket list for this year, but it plays loads of old and new pop songs, of which I shamelessly knew most of the words to. My favourite was my rendition of the Backstreet Boys, and my dancing to Bring It All Back by S Club 7. Why are the old songs so much better than the new ones?! My sister Katie came up to Liverpool yesterday for the weekend, so she came out too and we had a great time.

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade

Liverpool Lantern Parade


I had a lovely day today with Katie - we went for a wonder around the docks and sat in Costa with a hot chocolate and cake. We then went to the lantern parade at Sefton Park. It was absolutely incredible - I don't know how they made the puppets so life-like but they really told a story. There were skeletons, dogs, eyeballs, butterflies, and a whole range of other lanterns. To finish the day off we stuffed ourselves at Toby Carvery and snuggled up to watch The Princess Diaries under a huge duvet.

Hannah x

PS apologies for the photo overload!

You deserve the things you want because you deserve to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow the lantern parade looks amazing! I went last year and completely forgot it was on this year :( Great pictures x

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing, it made my weekend! There's another one on in Liverpool One on Friday 7th so you could always go to that one :) x

      Delete