Monday, 17 November 2014

Checked skirt and alpaca wool

Asda Checked Skirt

Asda Checked Skirt



Asda Checked Skirt




H&M Dinosaur Necklaces





Skirt - Asda
Jumper - New Look
Scrunchie - New Look
Boots - Liverpool St John's Market (Similar)
Necklaces - H&M
Rings - Pandora (Here and here)

I wore this outfit on Friday and it's so comfortable. I was looking for the skirt for ages and eventually got hold of it, but it does keep going out of stock and then coming in soon after, so it's worth keeping an eye out for it. It's a really soft felt material, and fits in with the 60's trend at the moment. The jumper is also incredibly soft - the label said it had alpaca wool in it which makes it feel lovely. It's also less than £15 at the moment and there are a few other colours! I'm still loving these necklaces, and the scrunchie adds a fun 90's feel to the outfit.

Today I was in hospital as usual and then came back and slept for a good 3 hours. I'm so exhausted all the time at the moment and found it difficult to drag myself out of bed to make some dinner, and I'm still suffering with nightmares that make me feel awful when I wake up. I'm proud of how I'm progressing with my depression, but sometimes it just doesn't feel fast enough.

Hannah x

PS erm also, I just found out that there is going to be an S CLUB TOUR NEXT YEAR!!! I don't think I've ever been so excited.

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment