Saturday, 22 November 2014

Stockholm Berlin

Stockholm Berlin H&M Sweater

Stockholm Berlin H&M Sweater

Stockholm Berlin H&M Sweater

Stockholm Berlin H&M Sweater





Stockholm Berlin H&M Sweater





Sweater - H&M
Skirt - H&M (Similar)
Blouse - New Look
Boots - Liverpool St John's Market (Similar)
Scarf - Accessorize (Similar)

I love how bright this sweater is - it will be lovely on a really grey day. I'm was in London today with Roxy having a look around the shops and the Christmas decorations - we went to Harrods and Covent Gardens which were both very festive. We also saw the 400,000 poppies left over at the Tower of London, which was amazing to see. Look out for some Project Smile post-it notes in London today... I would love to hear if you find any (hannahvenables19@gmail.com or @hannahev19). I will post more about the Birmingham Christmas market and London tomorrow - I've had about 5 hours sleep in the past 3 days so am off to bed now.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Hannah x

If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours!

PS Oh and just to cheer everyone up, here's the extent to how amazing I am at modelling:


2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, the jumper is fabulous!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete