Sunday, 16 November 2014

There ain't no party like an S Club party

Primark fox jumper checked trousers




Primark fox jumper


Primark fox jumper checked trousers


Jumper - Primark
Shirt - New Look
Trousers - Bank
Shoes - Primark

Erm, how amazing was it to see S Club 7 back together on Children In Need on Friday night?! I recorded it as I didn't get round to watching it all and watched it earlier on today with my sisters, and it was just like being a 11 year-old again. I was so devastated when they split up - and now I can't get Tina's doing her thing, Jon's looking for romance, Paul's getting down on the floor, Hannah's screaming out for more, ooooh! out of my head... I'm sure I still know most of the words to their songs, and they will most definitely be featured on my New Year's Eve playlist. Family, get ready for a nostalgic evening and make sure you know all the dance moves to Reach by then.

I spent most of today with my sisters; we spent this afternoon playing board games and watching TV. I have so much I'm looking forward to over the next few weeks, it's lovely to have that feeling of excitement back. I also meant to mention that I went to my GP on Friday and my dose of anti-depressants is now slowly being reduced, which is really positive news. I feel like I'm on the right track to getting better, slowly but surely. I'm back at uni now and have to get up for an early start tomorrow - better get off to bed now!

Hannah x

A year from now you may wish you had started today.
                                            - Karen Lamb

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's good to hear your depression is improving.

    I love your sweater, wish we had a Primark in my country.. oh well.
    I didn't comment on the GrandGrandma post, but she looks younger than a century ;) What a cool lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Primark is so good, especially for the price that you pay. Yes she's amazing for her age really :) xx

      Delete
  2. Aha! I just watched them on Youtube! It bring back my childhood :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they were so good, I definitely want to see them on their tour! xx

      Delete