Thursday, 13 November 2014

Things I'm currently loving: November



Today I thought I'd do a quick post on a few things I've been loving this November. I've also been enjoying some new clothes, which will be featured on the blog over the next few days. (I thought I didn't have my camera charger with me so couldn't take any outfit photos - turns out it was in my bits-and-bobs drawer all along...)


I couldn't resist this scrunchie when I saw it - it's so cute! I have been using it on days when my hair needs a bit of a wash, and have been putting it up in a bun and then wrapping the scrunchie around it. It's really easy to use and looks so adorable when it's worn.

Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick Nude Perfection


These new Maybelline lip colours are more like pencils than lipsticks. They glide on really well and leave a matte shade that seems to last a long time, and fade naturally. I have been enjoying the shade '630 Nude Perfection' - it's very 90's and reminds me a bit of Kylie Jenner's lipstick. It's subtle enough to wear in the day, but also looks great on a night out, and is not flaky or drying. I really want some of the other colours too!


Primark 10 Colour Glitter Eye Cream

This palette only cost me £2 from Primark. I have been using some of the shades on nights out and they have made my eyes pop - you see the slight shimmer of glitter when you close your eyes. It is not the longest-lasting product I have ever used, but I think it's definitely worth it for the price - perfect for the festive season ahead.

H&M Dinosaur Necklaces


I couldn't find these on the internet - I bought them in a H&M shop. As you've probably realised, I have a massive love of jewellery - especially if it's a bit different. I think these necklaces are so cute and quirky! They came as a pack of two for about £4, and haven't left my neck since I bought them. I also have a dinosaur choker (here) - think there's a bit of a theme going with my jewellery...

Asda Ski Scene Duvet


Erm so how could I resist this duvet?! I actually bought it from Asda before Halloween, but think it's about time I put it on my bed now. It's not too Christmassy so could be used all throughout Winter, but is also festive enough to get me excited for December. Ahhh only 41 days until Christmas nowww!!!

As you can tell I'm getting very excited for Christmas - and don't my housemates know it. Today I was in uni as normal, and then attended a sign language class that I have helped to organise for the GP society. It was really good and I really enjoyed it - I learnt how to say 'my name is Hannah', and how to count to 10 (oh and how to sign 'happy birthday') - a pretty good achievement for the first hour, I think. I found it really interesting to learn a new skill, and something that may be useful in the future. I'm going home tomorrow and I honestly can't wait. It's my Great Grandma's 100th birthday this weekend so we're having a big family party - she's an amazing woman and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hannah x

Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
                                                       - Andre Gide

No comments:

Post a Comment