Sunday, 4 January 2015

Christmas blues

Christmas blues
New Look snowflake jumper
New Look snowflake jumper

Jumper - New Look
Shirt - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - Primark

I think I have the Christmas blues. Today officially marks the last day of my Christmas holiday, and the last day of having an excuse to lie in bed all day and eat lots of chocolate. I'm back on my hospital placement tomorrow, so am not looking forward to getting up at 7am (and really don't know how I'm going to manage it!).

I've had a lovely break and have enjoyed being surrounded by my family and friends, but now it's time to get stuck back into work and be back in a bit of a routine. I feel much better today than yesterday, but I still don't feel overly great about myself. I think my self-esteem has been suffering even more than usual the past week or so. I need to get exercising - I'm hoping that will make me feel a bit better about myself. But at the end of the day, life is too short to worry too much about these things!
The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think.



No comments:

Post a Comment