Saturday, 31 January 2015

Gluttons

Gluttons Cafe Tettenhall
Gluttons Cafe Tettenhall
Gluttons Cafe Tettenhall
Slush Puppie Top
Slush Puppie Top and Clear Rain Mac
Clear Rain Mac
Slush Puppie Top

Top - Asos
Jeans - Topshop
Clear Rain Mac- Primark
Alphabet Scarf - Matalan
Trainers - Primark
Pizza Necklace - eBay
Belt - Pull & Bear

Gluttons for Nourishment, Tettenhall Arcade, High Street, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton, WV6 8QS

I managed to find my memory card! It was on the floor on the other side of my bedroom, of all places. I really didn't feel great last night so sorry for that ranty post yesterday, but you do have to be really careful as some people will use you and drop you whenever it's convenient. But at the end of the day you don't need people like that in your life and as long as you have those genuine people that are always there for you, that is all that matters. And this morning I have realised that, so feel much better!

These photos are from yesterday, when I went to a cafe in Tettenhall called Gluttons with my mum for lunch. It's a lovely little place tucked inside a small arcade, which sells an extensive menu of food and drink (see for yourself - look at the menu!). They literally had about 20 different milkshake flavours, but I had to go for one nicknamed "The Elvis", containing peanut butter and banana (two of my favourite ingredients) - and it was glorious. Next time I go I will definitely try one of their hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows as they were huge! I ate a goats cheese and red pepper toasted sandwich, which came with salad, coleslaw and crisps, and Mum had a houmous platter. I would have loved to have tried their afternoon tea, which is reasonably priced at £15 per person, but you have to pre-book if you want it. If you wanted to go I would definitely recommend booking, as they were really busy and it took us about 10 minutes to get a table.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far! This evening I am having a games night with my family and our family friends, so I'm off now to put my competitive hat on and get ready to win.
Do what you can with what you have where you are.
                             - Theodore Roosevelt



2 comments:

  1. This place looks wonderful, especially the milkshake in your first picture! I've got such a sweet tooth for milkshakes haha. I really enjoyed this post and I'm definitely getting myself one of those Slush Puppies t-shirts!

    Rebecca
    rebeccamariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing, and the milkshake was delicious! I love milkshakes too. You definitely should, the t-shirt is so versatile and can be dressed up or down :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete