Sunday, 18 January 2015

Going native

Pink bomber jacket
Pink bomber jacket
Pink bomber jacket

Jacket - Vintage
Top - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Stone Necklace - Bought in Italy
Dinosaur Choker - Lofthouse Jewellery (Similar)

So my sister asked me if I was 'going native to Liverpool' when I wore this outfit over the weekend as she said that my jacket looked like a shell suit top. Thanks Katie. I actually really like it and think it adds something to an otherwise plain outfit - plus it's fairly warm which is always good. I bought it from Liverpool's Grand Central for £10, which is a former Methodist Church now used as a base for quite a few alternative shops. 

Today has been another fairly lazy day - we took the dogs out for a long walk this morning and then travelled back to Liverpool this afternoon. I've had such a lovely weekend at home; but now it's back to reality and a lot of hard work!
Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love.
                          - Emma Watson



No comments:

Post a Comment