Sunday, 25 January 2015

Happy Birthday Mum!


The Dartmouth Arms, Snowdon Road, Burnhill Green, Wolverhampton, WV6 7HU

Jacket - Vintage
Top - Vintage
Jeans - Topshop
Necklaces - New Look

Today is my amazing mum's birthday, and I hope she's had a lovely day as she has been so incredible with me the past 6 months when I've needed her more than ever. I love you, Mum!! We went for a walk with the dogs, played a couple of board games and then went to The Dartmouth Arms in Burnhill Green for a meal. It is a pub turned into an Italian restaurant, and the food is delicious (plus there's 20% off food and drinks for the whole of January). I had bruschetta, broccoli pasta and white chocolate profiteroles.

This outfit is making me get excited for the Liverpool vintage fair in February. I love wearing vintage clothes as they are so individual and you know that you won't see anyone else wearing the same outfit as you. I have felt so good today and it's amazing to feel so happy and optimistic. I always know when I'm feeling good as I start loudly (and badly) singing and dancing around the house. This morning I was prancing around warbling along to Uptown Funk in my pyjamas. Well why not?
Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for everyone to see, it's just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly, "Keep going. You got this!"



2 comments: