Friday, 16 January 2015

The Fox

The Fox Shipley
The Fox Shipley

The Fox at Shipley, Bridgnorth Road, Wolverhampton, WV6 7EH

Today I was in hospital and also carried out some of a research project that I'm doing as part of my course, before getting in my housemate's car to drive back home. It's lovely to be back and show my housemates my village and surrounding area - and to see my family and dogs again! This evening we went to The Fox for tea, which is a lovely country pub near Wolverhampton that does 2 for 1 meals and random meats such as reindeer and crocodile. I went for the roast vegetables and wensleydale bake (which is amazing!) and a peanut butter and brownie pudding. The Fox is probably one of my favourite restaurants, and it's always really busy so it must be good!

I'm really looking forward to relaxing this weekend and not doing that much - I feel like I need a bit of a break before going back to university on Monday.
Hey little fighter, soon things will be brighter.



2 comments:

  1. Ive added you to my blog list on my blog, so people can see your link & can click to see your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete