Sunday, 25 January 2015

"We own a wall mop?!"

Clear rain mac
Clear rain mac
Clear rain mac
Clear rain mac
Clear rain mac

Jumper - New Look
Shirt - New Look
Rain Mac - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark

I feel like this outfit is the epitome of my style really; I quite often reach for a jumper and shirt to put underneath on a more lazy day. I like how this rain mac would protect you from the rain whilst still showing your clothes underneath - I get quite annoyed if I'm wearing a nice outfit and have to cover it up with a bulky coat.

So onto the name of this blog post... I got back to Liverpool today and whilst cleaning the bathroom we found that we have a huge leak going into a cupboard in the lounge. We had to clear out said cupboard, and found an item that my housemate described as a "wall mop". Apparently it's a mop that is supposed to be used to wipe walls. I now feel like a very grown up and civilised household. And who knew a wall mop existed?
Sometimes painful things can teach us lessons that we didn't think we needed to know.



3 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie, I want to invite you to join my giveaway, you can win a lovely necklace! :) I hope you join and I hope you win, good luck! By the way Love this post!

    PS: I follow back

    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain mac! It's true, it's so annoying when you put effort into your outfit, only to cover it up with a big coat!!

    Emma xx

    alittlefreckle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! I know - this rain mac is perfect for situations like that :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete