Saturday, 31 January 2015

Why am I not good enough?

I did have some photos for you all but I just dropped my memory card and cannot find it for the life of me... Today I travelled home, went out for lunch with Mum and then went out for a curry and a drink with my best friend Roxy.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm not good enough for anyone. I try my best to be nice and funny and supportive but most of the time that doesn't seem to be good enough. Some people will use you and toss you to the side without thinking and that really hurts. And maybe I'm not pretty and don't have the most amazing body in the world, but I'm intelligent and I can be downright funny when I'm comfortable with someone. But sometimes that's just not good enough. I hope that some people like me for who I am rather than what I can give to them - past experience and my depression sometimes makes me question relationships and why anyone would ever want to be around me. Society can be so superficial but you know what, I am a good person. I'm just not good enough for some people.

Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. Hey.

    I don't like this post. Only because I don't like that you feel you aren't good enough? what has happened to make you feel this way? I truly believe that everyone is a good as they want to be.

    I don't know what or who you want to be good enough for, but if it is a man, then any man who makes you not feel good enough is not worth your breathe.

    If it is a girl who is making you feel bad, then I can say that this girl is most likely jealous of you as that is the reason for most horrible comments.

    You are worth a lot and are clearly talented (from what I've read on your blog).
    Your blog tackles a very hard subject with honesty and dignity. A lot of people feel the same as you maybe not for the same reason, but you are speaking out about a subject a lot of people are too scared to do, which makes you a very strong woman. You are a gorgeous woman, with a brilliantly written blog that resonates within a lot of people.

    I hope that this blog post puts a small smile on your face.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for this comment, when I read it this morning it made me buck my ideas up and realise that I am good enough and don't have to prove anything to anyone.

      This really did make me smile, so thank you for that, and thank you for making me believe that I should keep going! xx

      Delete