Friday, 10 April 2015

Barmouth Day 3

UK Blogger Nike Sports Bra Outfit
Nike Sports Bra Blogger Outfit

Jacket - Vintage
Skirt - Asos
Nike Crop Top - Asos
Trainers - Primark (Similar)
Socks - Primark
Choker - New Look
Stone Necklace - Italian Market

These photos are mainly from Sunday, our last full day in Barmouth, but the outfit above was from Monday, when it was really hot. Please excuse my seriously dry shampooed hair.


It was a lovely day on Sunday so we went for a walk across the bridge from Barmouth which is a wooden railway viaduct crossing the estuary, and is 699m long. We had a lovely walk with Buster and were exhausted when we got back to Barmouth, so naturally had to stop for an ice-cream.


We stopped at Knickerbockers, probably the busiest ice-cream parlour in Wales, as it was about 40 people deep when we got there (and yes, like proper British people, we joined the queue). I decided to have a funky banana and Ferrero Rocher ice-cream cone, which was delicious - although I never found out why the banana was funky. Apparently the Ferrero Rocher sundae is amazing and has huge pieces of chocolate in, so if you ever go please let me know if you try it!


This is my last post on Barmouth finally! I hope you've enjoyed this little series - I really enjoy writing about places I've travelled to. I'm off to Mallorca and Italy in the summer so I'll perhaps do a few posts on those afterwards.

Today I have still been feeling very fragile. I went to Gluttons in Tettenhall with Mum (see my post on it here) and got a little upset whilst I was there due to my negative thoughts, but still had a really lovely time. I then came home and watched some Pretty Little Liars and Paddington with my sister. Paddington is such a cute film and I enjoyed it so much more than I though I would; it was really funny too! I had forgotten how awful depression is as I'm generally okay at the moment. I'm finding it so difficult to be positive at the moment, but at the same time I have so much support and know that everyone will help me as much as they can along the way. I just need to take each day as it comes and deal with my mood and mental health then and there, whilst trying not to worry about the future.

I have a post coming tomorrow related to my depression - it's one that I have been thinking about for a long time but haven't written because I've been too scared to face up to it. But I've now realised how important it is, so come back and read about it tomorrow if you're interested.

PS Thank you all for sticking with my blog and me through my difficult period, it really means a lot to me!
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
                   - Emerson




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment