Saturday, 25 April 2015

Blue


Top - Primark
Denim Skirt - Asos
Trainers - H&M
Moonstone Ring - eBay
Birthstone and Heart Rings - Pandora
Swirl Ring - New Look
Necklace - Tanzanian Market

I haven't really done much today, apart from walk my dog and do a bit of work. Buster was bought a huge new bed (you can see it on my Instagram here) and I'm very tempted to snuggle up with him and go to sleep. I didn't feel great when I woke up and had loads of negative thoughts going through my mind, but gradually throughout the day as I've done more I've begun to feel a bit better. I feel okay this evening and am just enjoying being at home with my family - it shows that depression is a lot worse when you're just lying there not doing anything.

Blue is a colour I don't wear much of, but I was drawn to this off-the-shoulder top from Primark as I think it will be lovely for the summer. And on that note, where has the lovely weather gone?!
Don't let someone who doesn't know your value tell you how much you're worth.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

4 comments:

  1. Blue really suits you, hopefully the summer weather comes back so you can get plenty of chances to wear this outfit!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! I love your blog. I hope you will like mine

    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete