Sunday, 12 April 2015

Coachella Dreamin'


Kimono - Topshop
Suedette Skirt - New Look
Top - Primark (Similar)
Necklace - eBay
Trainers - Primark (Similar)

Oh how I wish I was in Coachella right now! I think I was channelling it a little bit today with this boho kinda look - I love the floaty kimono and the soft suedette skirt together. All I need now is some crochet and a few temporary metallic tattoos. I definitely think Coachella is a firm addition to my bucket list; I'd love to go one day!

I spent this morning with my bestie Roxy, as she is redecorating her room so I was helping her decide which paint colours to choose. We wandered around various places like Homebase, Home Bargains and Matalan - before ending up in Asda Home. I could spend ages in there - I mean just look at that cushion above! (You can buy it here). I also love Asda Home because it sells Yankee Candles cheaper than anywhere else, and who can resist smelling Yankee Candles for half an hour? I then came home and did some work, before speaking to my amazing housemates on Skype for a while. So basically today has been spent with my BFFs - I'm so lucky to have them all!

I also had the decision today about whether I was ready or not to go back to uni. But when can you ever say that you're 'ready'? I feel like the longer I leave it the harder it will be to go back, but I really don't feel ready yet and don't want to set myself back by going too early. I'm aiming for Wednesday but am just trying to take each day as it comes, and focus on getting better in the meantime.

I was also so terrified about waking up this morning due to yesterday's post - I didn't know what the reaction would be to it. But I've had some lovely feedback, so thank you for sticking by me and being so incredibly supportive. It really does mean the world to me and I hope that my blog continues to bring you content that you really want to read. Any suggestions/questions for a post would be very well received!
An arrow can only be released by first pulling it back. When life pulls you back, it simply means you're launching into something amazing.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Had family & friends here for Easter & everyone had a blast designing their own jewelry! They were very easy to apply and everyone was excited to go to school/work the next day to show them off! My daughter -in-law from Brazil says they are all the rage there and charge $40 per application! From a grandmothers point of view to come up with something your grown children and grandchildren think is cool is priceless! Beautiful Non-Permanent Jewelry Tattoos in Gold and Silver

    ReplyDelete