Thursday, 16 April 2015

I love you to the moon and back


Paisley Shirt - George at Asda
Suedette Skirt - New Look
Trainers - Primark (Similar)
Necklace - eBay

Sorry for the late post - I have been having a very deep chat and a cuddle with my housemate for ages. Late night chats are the best, aren't they?

This is what I wore today - the necklace reminds me of my mum because it's what we always say to each other (yes, we are cute). And I'm back in Liverpool! I felt really good this morning so I decided that today was the best day to come back, although I'm not actually going into uni until next week as I've been signed off for this week by my GP. My parents dropped me off so we went to the Tavern for a late brunch, which is always amazing (I wrote about it here). Then this afternoon I've just been relaxing and catching up with everyone. It's been a lovely day all in all.
You don't get the same moment twice in life.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

4 comments:

  1. Hannah you're blog is amazing and awe inspiring in so many ways. The blog itself is such a joy to use in its layout, the photography I love and the courage you have in the topics you cover is outstanding. So glad I found this blog!

    Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate!! I'm so glad you enjoy reading it :) xx

      Delete