Saturday, 4 April 2015

Sponsor me to jump out of a plane


As some of you may know from this post way back in February, on the 16th of May I am doing a skydive to raise money for the mental health charity, Mind. Quite obviously the charity is very close to my heart, and I'm really passionate with helping as many other people with mental illnesses as possible.

I have raised £115 so far and I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that has supported me so far - I am so grateful to all of you!! My skydive is now just 6 weeks away (*cue shaking knees*) and my fundraising target is £400. So if you can spare anything, even 50p or £1, please donate and help me help others struggling with their mental health - every little really does help. Most people will have a personal experience with poor mental health, whether it is themselves or someone close to them, so you will know how soul-destroying and terrifying it can be.

If you would like to donate, either go to www.justgiving.com/Hannah-Venables or text MIHV99 £1 (or whatever amount you would like to give) to 70070.

THANK YOU!
We do not need magic to change the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. We have the power to imagine better.
                    - J.K. Rowling




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment