Thursday, 2 April 2015

Stay tuned


Crop T-Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Platform Trainers - Primark (Similar)
Mickey Mouse Necklace - H&M (Old)
Stone Necklace - Italian Market
Scrunchie - Accessorize

Quick post until I go off to Barmouth - this is my comfy travelling outfit (that also happens to make me look like a 9 year-old boy) as we're going to be in a car for two and a half hours. But like I said yesterday, stay tuned! There will still be a post every day :)

PS Having fish and chips for tea tonight, so excited!!
Life is way too short to spend another day at war with yourself.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! You look so springy! :') Have a great time in Barmouth! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete