Sunday, 26 April 2015

The Bell


Dress - New Look
Sandals - Primark


The Bell Inn, Wombourne Road, Wolverhampton, WV5 7JB

Today has been such a lovely day. I went for Sunday dinner at The Bell Inn with my family and my lovely Grandparents - it was three courses for around £12-13 so naturally I made good use of it. I had cheesy garlic bread to start, then vegetarian cottage pie (with a yorkshire pudding of course), and mango pavlova to finish (good choice - it wasn't too heavy after all of that food, and was nice with the warm weather). It was lovely to have a long chat with my grandparents, they are so incredibly supportive of me and Grandad never fails to make me laugh - myself, Mum and him are very alike, I mean just look at the photo for proof!

This evening I travelled back up to Liverpool to start another week at uni. I'm starting Obstetrics and Gynaecology tomorrow which I've never experienced before, so am quite excited for that! I love how varied medicine is and how many different things you can see - you could be with an elderly man one minute and then with a tiny baby the next. I will let you all know how it goes!

PS It's less than 3 weeks now until my skydive... Arghhhh! If you have just £1 to spare then donate, donate, DONATE! I'm about £150 off my target at the moment and really want to reach it!
Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.
                  - Ashley Greene




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Love this look - the dress is gorge! Also that food looks amazing!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete