Thursday, 21 May 2015

A quick update

Just a quick post as I feel exhausted tonight and need to go to bed. I have my skydive tomorrow if all goes well (which you can still donate towards here!) and am going home for a few days as we have a week off uni.

My depression is going from bad to worse at the moment - I'm really not coping and I'm starting to face up to that. I have gradually deteriorated the last few days and have taken the decision to start my antidepressants again, as well as organising some counselling for next week, which I'm hoping will help. It's just so frustrating and disheartening because I was doing so well until recently. I am finding it increasingly difficult to get myself out of bed these days, and when I do it takes me ages to function properly. I feel like I'm really trying to get better but it's just not working - I'm hoping that a combination of my medication and counselling will start to lift my mood a little soon. Depression is such a horrible illness!
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it's own wings. Always believe in yourself.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your skydive Hannah! And I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling too great - you know where I am if you need someone xxx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam! Thanks for your support, it means such a lot xxx

      Delete
  2. Hope your skydive goes well, giving you the biggest virtual squeeze! :D xx

    ReplyDelete