Monday, 11 May 2015

Bee Happy


Bee Happy Cushion - Wilko

How sweet is this cushion? Bees have kind of become my special symbol as they're all over my blog, and I like the sentiment behind this one. This cushion was only £8 from Wilko - they have some gorgeous homeware in at the moment - I love this cushion that says 'when you love what you have, you have everything you need', and this one with a butterfly on it. I have so many cushions but they come in very handy for a Netflix marathon when you want to get comfortable!

Today has just been spent recovering from my night shift last night. I slept most of the day and watched a few films - including Anchorman and Anchorman 2, which were both really worth a watch and very funny. I've had a very relaxed day really!
- Cuddles
- Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream
- Staying in your pyjamas all day




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment