Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Slide slide slide



Blouse - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Denim Jacket - Vintage
Sliders - Primark
Necklace - eBay

Apologies for my dishevelled state - I hardly had any make-up on and almost got blown away about 10 times whilst trying to take these photos. Wind does not make photogenicity. I got these sliders the other day from Primark for a bargainous £3; they are so easy to just slip on, and really comfortable too. Even if I do feel like my dad when wearing them (I just need to add holey socks and I'll be there). And they do slightly remind me of those free slippers you get given at posh hotels.

Today I didn't have anything on at uni so I stayed at home for the day and caught up with my sister. I had quite a lazy day as usual with my days off, and then came back up to Liverpool this evening, devoured half a jar of Nutella, and had a quick catch up with my friend Neala.
-  Nutella and a spoon
- Hot blackcurrant squash on a sore throat
- Coming home to a pet excited to see you




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment