Friday, 1 May 2015

Chilli Banana


Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant, 2 Lark Lane, Liverpool, L17 8US

Today was my housemate Maya's 21st birthday so we went to Chilli Banana, a Thai restaurant on Lark Lane near Sefton Park, to celebrate. There was loads of choice on the menu so it took us ages to decide, but I finally chose the Tempura Gung (sounds horrible, doesn't it?) for my starter. It was deep fried prawns and vegetables in batter with a couple of dipping sauces and was actually delicious. I then had the Preowan Pak, which was a sweet and sour vegetable stir fry, with noodles (or Goyteow Plow). It tasted really nice but I had trouble eating the noodles in a ladylike way with a fork and spoon, which was all that we were given! Out of all of the food I probably preferred the starter but did really enjoy myself. Chilli Banana is a really nice restaurant inside but was slightly pricey - I paid around £15 for my food and one soft drink.

Afterwards myself and my two other housemates rushed back before Maya to decorate our house and give her a surprise. We turned off all the lights, turned up the music, and fired party poppers at her when she came through the door. I think we nearly gave her boyfriend a heart attack (sorry Ash). The rest of my day has been spent on placement, napping and watching Pretty Little Liars - I'm now on the fifth season and am so excited to see how it ends! (Although I will be sad when it does end). I hope you all have a lovely weekend - I am back in Shropshire tomorrow for the Shropshire Bloggers Meet Up in Shrewsbury!
- The string in party poppers providing endless entertainment
- Meals out with friends
- Fresh flowers brightening up your bedroom




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment