Friday, 29 May 2015

I brought hummus


Cards - Paperchase (here and here)

I bought these hilarious cards with my mum and sister yesterday from Paperchase, and think I'm going to stick them on my wall along with the rest of my postcards. Both of them make me laugh and appeal to my silly sense of humour - I'm hoping they make me smile when I see them in the mornings.

Today has not been a great one for me again, I woke up with a really bad headache and couldn't get myself out of bed until about 2pm, and even then I was having really negative thoughts. It's so frustrating because I need to be revising for my upcoming exams but I'm just so exhausted all the time. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it and let myself have a nap if I need to, but it is becoming very annoying. This evening I went for a long walk with my housemates around the nearby park and that seemed to help me clear my head a little - it's sometimes just so hard to motivate myself to actually get dressed and go out the house. Let's hope a fairly relaxing weekend works wonders for me!
Everything is easier in life when you don't concern yourself with what everybody else is doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment