Sunday, 31 May 2015

Lazy Sunday


Today has been such a lazy one, which has actually been really nice. I managed to drag myself out of bed at around 3pm and was worried that I hadn't done anything today, but actually I have achieved a few things. I didn't get dressed or put any make-up on but I managed to change my bed sheets, do a bit of work, and watch the Britain's Got Talent Final (so glad Matisse won!). All very small things, but they can seem huge when you suffer with depression.

I've actually had a relatively good day today - my mind hasn't been as occupied with negative thoughts as usual, and I haven't felt down at all. Here's hoping that my medication is starting to kick in a bit! I'm starting my paediatrics placement tomorrow which I'm really excited for; it should be really fun. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend!
Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable. You are you, I am I.



No comments:

Post a Comment