Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Fat Amy


T-Shirt - George at Asda (Similar)
Skirt - New Look
Jacket - Vintage (Similar)
Sandals - Primark
Choker Necklace - New Look
Elephant Necklace - Tanzanian Market

Today has been another fairly relaxed one. This evening I travelled back up to Liverpool and went to watch Pitch Perfect 2 with my housemates - it was hilarious, I love Rebel Wilson I think she's such a good actress. And Fat Amy is a perfect example of how everyone should be - happy to be themselves and in their own body, whatever shape it is, and confident in every situation. I also saw my psychologist again this afternoon which was really helpful - she gave me some tips on how to cope at the moment and I'm hoping she'll help me feel better regarding my depression over the coming weeks.

On another positive note, we're past Hump Day and halfway to the weekend! I hope everyone is having a lovely week.
You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.



4 comments:

  1. I really want to see Pitch Perfect 2, I loved the first one!
    Also, love your shoes girl, you have styleee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so funny!! Thank you Sam :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look amazing, those shoes are so cool and you have beautiful hair!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete