Monday, 18 May 2015

Sometimes you just need to pig out


Sooo today has been one of those days that I've just eaten all day. My friend came over this afternoon and we were both feeling a bit rubbish, so a trek to Asda and Aldi later and this happened. Plus we had Dominos for tea. Whoops.

Some days you just need time to really let go, give yourself some slack and enjoy yourself. Binge eating perhaps isn't the best coping mechanism, but it's also not the worst - I've enjoyed my day and I feel a lot better this evening, so I think that's all that matters. Spending all day with my friend has also helped - I think we've both helped to cheer each other up a little! Sometimes you just need one of those days where all you do is sleep and eat, and that's okay.
Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like the best feast ever! at least you had some grapes ;) xo
    http://adelesmith.co.uk

    ReplyDelete