Sunday, 24 May 2015

Tag: 98 questions


I haven't really been feeling that great today and therefore haven't achieved much (apart from finding a new series to watch on Netflix - Once Upon a Time is looking promising, although I'm very sad that I finished Pretty Little Liars), so I decided I'd do another tag for today's blog post, which made me feel like I was 14 and in secondary school again. (Well done if you manage to read it all!)

1) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed, why would they be open?!
2) Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Of course, I'm a student.
3) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked in around me so I'm in a little cocoon.
4) Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No...
5) Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes! See Project Smile.
6) Do you cut out coupons but never use them? All the time - again, I'm a student.
7) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Big bear, at least it would be furry.
8) Do you have freckles? No.
9) Do you always smile for pictures? Most of the time, I look a bit like a thumb if I don't.
10) What is your biggest pet peeve? Selfishness.
11) Do you ever count your steps when you walk? All the time - I count up to 100 and then start again.
12) Have you ever peed in the woods? Probably when I was a child - remember that weird thing where your parents had to hold you up and you had to try not to wee on their shoes? Fun times.
13) What about pooped in the woods? No.
14) Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Yesss, me and my housemate do this a lot.
15) Do you chew your pens and pencils? No, a kid swallowed ink in secondary school when he did this and it's put me off for life.
16) What size is your bed? Single, both at uni and home!
17) What is your song of the week? Cheerleader by OMI.
18) Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Of course it is, some look really good in it.
19) Do you still watch cartoons? Only Disney movies, you can't beat Finding Nemo... Or when my little sister is watching Scooby Doo - sometimes I can get a bit engrossed in that.
20) What's your least favourite movie? Sharknado. It's almost good because it's so, so bad. I hate the Saw films too.
21) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Um, my underwear drawer?
22) What do you drink with dinner? Squash normally.
23) What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Tomato ketchup.
24) What is your favourite food? Lasagne.
25) What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Harry Potter - I watch them every Christmas.
26) Last person you kissed/kissed you? I gave my mum a kiss and a hug before I got into bed :)
27) Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nope, I did Rainbows and Brownies though.
28) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No.
29) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Last year, I think.
30) Can you change the oil on a car? Um, I can check the oil level...
31) Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope.
32) Ever ran out of gas? No.
33) Favourite kind of sandwich? It's gotta be cheddar cheese and onion, maybe with a bit of tomato and lettuce.
34) Best thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes with lotssss of Nutella.
35) What is your usual bedtime? About midnight, but it depends when I have to get up the next morning.
36) Are you lazy? I can sleep for hours, but I don't think I'm lazy - I'm always motivated with my work.
37) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Once I was a bat, with wings made out of bin bags.
38) What is your Chinese astrological sign? The rooster, so apparently I am honest, energetic, intelligent, flamboyant, flexible and confident.
39) How many languages can you speak? One, English. I'd be lying if I said I could get anywhere with my A* in GCSE French.
40) Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Yes to Cosmopolitan, and I buy Glamour every month too.
41) Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Lego?
42) Are you stubborn? I don't think so - I back down quite easily.
43) Who is better: Leno or Letterman? No idea who either of these are.
44) Ever watch soap operas? Not really, used to watch a bit of Eastenders.
45) Are you afraid of heights? A little, I can't get too close to the edge of a tall building.
46) Do you sing in the car? Oh yes, all of the time!
47) Do you sing in the shower? Not really, only very occasionally.
48) Do you dance in the car? Yes, my housemate and I try and do the dance to All About That Bass whenever it comes on in the car.
49) Ever used a gun? No - unless you count a laser gun at Laser Quest.
50) Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Last weekend for my blog, if my mum can be counted as a photographer!
51) Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes, but that makes them even better.
52) Is Christmas stressful? NO - I love Christmas!
53) Ever eat a pierogi? No, never heard of it.
54) Favourite type of fruit pie? Apple pie.
55) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A vet and a farmer.
56) Do you believe in ghosts? Not really.
57) Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes, it's creepy.
58) Take a vitamin daily? No.
59) Wear slippers? Oh yes, I have loads of pairs of the cute Primark slippers.
60) Wear a bath robe? Sometimes.
61) What do you wear to bed? A pair of my pyjamas - I have so many! My Lion King ones are my favourites at the moment.
62) First concert? S Club supported by S Club Juniors. Because I was that cool.
63) Asda, Tesco or Sainsburys? Asda, purely for the make your own pizza.
64) Nike or Adidas? Adidas I think!
65) Cheetos or Wotsits? Wotsits.
66) Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts.
67) Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No.
68) Ever take dance lessons? Yes, ballet when I was really young and then jazz up until I was 16.
69) Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Not really, I'm not too fussed!
70) Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
71) Ever won a spelling bee? No.
72) Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Many times, especially when my Grandad starts crying because he's so happy! (This happens at every family get-together we have).
73) Own any record albums? No.
74) Own a record player? No.
75) Regularly burn incense? No, but I often have a candle burning, especially when I'm going to sleep.
76) Ever been in love? Not really.
77) Who would you like to see in concert? Bastille, Beyonce or George Ezra. Or S Club again.
78) What was the last concert you saw? Katy Perry, about 4 years ago!
79) Hot tea or cold tea? Eughh neither.
80) Tea or coffee? Neither - give me a hot chocolate any day!
81) Chocolate or sweets? Both, it depends on my mood.
82) Can you swim well? Yes fairly well.
83) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
84) Are you patient? Most of the time!
85) DJ or band at a wedding? I think a band would be cute.
86) Ever won a contest? I once won an Animal Ark book when I was little. I was over the moon.
87) Ever have plastic surgery? No.
88) Which are better: black or green olives? Black, but I don't particularly like either.
89) Can you knit or crochet? No, wish I could though!
90) Best room for a fireplace? The lounge.
91) Do you want to get married? Yeah I guess so.
92) If married, how long have you been married? N/A
93) Who was your secondary school crush? Oh wow I am not admitting that on here! I saw them the other day, funnily enough.
94) Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Erm no.
95) Do you have kids? No.
96) Do you want kids? Yes, in the future.
97) What's your favourite colour? I think yellow, it's such a happy colour.
98) Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.

Well done if you got this far!
Your past mistakes are meant to guide you, not define you.



4 comments:

  1. I've read it! There were some answers, that made me laugh - but not laugh at you, just laugh. You're mentioning Primark so often, they should really offer you some collaboration by now. And isn't it crazy how disappointed we can feel when we don't achieve much? Instead we should be saying, well, no two days are the same and at least I've discovered a great series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done for reading all of it! Yes they should, I practically own the whole shop. That is very true actually, thank you for pointing that out! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Hannah, I love reading these type of tag posts and I enjoy doing them on my blog too, it's just nice to get to know a little more about people. I love Once About a Time too, it's sooooo good :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it :) It is really good! xx

      Delete