Tuesday, 26 May 2015

The comfiest trousers ever


Trousers - H&M
Bardot Crop Top - Asos
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - New Look

I've really been enjoying these H&M trousers recently - they are so so soft and so comfy. They're made out of a sort of legging material. I wasn't sure whether I'd like them when I saw them on the hanger, I just loved the pattern and decided to try them on - and then I fell in love with them. They will be perfect for summer as they're a fairly thin material; I think they would be great for a festival - plus they're currently on sale for £7.50. I just styled them with a simple crop top and a bit of silver jewellery, topped off with my old Primark sandals.

Today hasn't been that eventful as usual. I did some work and then went out for tea at the Harvester pub in Telford, which was nice. I haven't been before but you get a free salad, where you can go up to the salad bar as much as you like, with your meal. Plus there's refillable soft drinks with loads of choice - I tried strawberry Pepsi (a bit weirdly sweet but okay). Will definitely be going back again!
Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give.



2 comments:

  1. Those trousers look so comfy, but I doubt I could ever pull them off! xx

    Emilys Beauty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really comfy, I'm sure you could - I didn't think they would suit me either before I tried them on! xx

      Delete