Friday, 15 May 2015

The last supper


Kimono - JuliaheartsU*
Grey Ribbed Vest Top - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - H&M
Elephant Necklace - Tanzanian Market
Silver Bird Necklace - Estella Bartlett at Utility* (Similar)

I was kindly sent this gorgeous kimono from JuliaheartsU the other day and I absolutely love it. The colours are amazing and it's a slightly different shape to other kimonos I own, being more of a 'cocoon' so it's a little more oversized - it will be perfect for summer. JuliaheartsU is a small and relatively new company that sell kimonos and collars - I also love this beautiful purple tribal sari kimono. The rest of my outfit is pretty relaxed so that the kimono really stands out.

Today has been fairly busy - I am now at home for a couple of days so I met up with a friend at Chimichanga in Telford for lunch and we watched The Imitation Game, which was really good. I walked Buster with my sister this afternoon and then went out for another meal with my family this evening, to celebrate my dad's birthday which is tomorrow. My dad kept calling it 'the last supper' because we have our skydive tomorrow and he is really panicking about it. I can't believe how quickly it has come round!!! There is still time to sponsor me if you want to - the link is here, or you can text MIHV99 £1 to 70070. Keep your eyes peeled for my blog post tomorrow (all going well...!) as I'll be posting about jumping out of a plane. I may take this kimono along to use as an extra parachute just in case.
- Laughing with people about old memories
- Quoting films
- Spending quality time with family members




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

2 comments: