Thursday, 14 May 2015

This or that tag


I have done a couple of tags in the past, and thought this one looked fun, so here are my answers...

1. Drugstore or high-end?
Most of my make-up is drugstore - I wear a lot of Rimmel and Collection as they're so reasonable. But I do love high-end make-up brands such as Benefit and Urban Decay - if only I could afford them! I don't think you necessarily need to spend loads of money on beauty products, so I guess the answer would be drugstore for this one.

2. Curly or straight?
Curlyyyyy. My hair is naturally curly and I very rarely straighten it - I don't think it really suits me. Plus it's too much effort.

3. Winter or Summer?
Such a hard question, I love them both equally for different reasons! I adore Summer for the warm weather and light evenings, plus it means time off and holidays. But I also love Winter for the snuggly clothes and the lead up to Christmas - Christmas Eve is my favourite day of the year.

4. Coffee or tea?
NEITHER. I'm such a bad British person. Give me a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows any day.

5. Late nights or early mornings?
Late nights, definitely. I'm not that great at getting up in the morning as I'm always so tired, but I can stay up late at night for ages if I want to.

6. YouTube or TV?
TV, I would miss my programmes too much if I said YouTube. Although you can't beat having a good laughing session at animals doing funny things on YouTube.

7. North or South?
I'm from the Midlands so I'm not really fussed either way, but I do love Liverpool and it will always have a special place in my heart, so let's say North. 

8. Night in or night out?
Night in, I'm such an old woman before my time! I love snuggling on the sofa with my duvet, friends, lots of food and a good film. Although I do like a night out once in a while.

9. Heels or flats?
Flats - I am fairly tall so don't wear heels very often, unless I'm going out (which you may have gathered isn't all that often!).

10. Spend or save?
I wish I could say save for this one, but I can be so bad with money. I am going to have to own up and say spend with this one - my over-stuffed wardrobe is enough proof!

11. Sweet or sour?
Sweet, although one of my favourite sweets is Haribo Tangfastics. I have been known to base my restaurant choice on which one does the best puddings in the past (basically any with chocolatey desserts).

12. Dogs or cats?
Dogs, definitely!! I miss my chocolate Labrador while I'm away at university; I've always grown up with dogs and love how loyal and lovable they are.
- Updating your iPod with new songs and listening to them on repeat afterwards
- Garlic bread
- Having a productive day




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment