Monday, 25 May 2015

Tie-dye


Tie-Dye T-Shirt - Monis-Londres via Asos Marketplace
Skirt - Asos
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - Bought in Italy

I am feeling so much more positive today - it's amazing what a good sleep and some fresh air can do. Today I went on a long walk with my family and our dog, Buster. It makes me appreciate how lucky we are to live in the countryside and just be able to step out the door and go for a walk, especially at the moment when the bluebells are out in full force and everywhere is so green. And no, I have no idea what sort of face I'm pulling in that cave either. We then had our first family barbecue of the year which was amazing (we always have so much food!), and the rest of the day has been spent revising and napping. Oh, and me annoying my family by repetitively singing the "crumble song" from Britain's Got Talent. "Everybody's good at cooking somethinggg, but I'm good at cooking crumble..." So annoying, yet so catchy.
Sometimes our greatest strengths emerge from our deepest challenges.
                        - Jane Lee Logan



No comments:

Post a Comment