Monday, 29 June 2015

70s style dress


Dress - Forever 21
Sandals - F&F at Tesco
Necklace - Topshop

This is the dress I wore to go out for a meal yesterday, and I have fallen in love with it. It has a really simple smock shape with a v-neck which is super flattering, and the long beautiful lace sleeves make it look like it's come straight from the 70s. I really like how it is plain black as I like adding colour and patterns to outfits and it's really easy to do with this one - I just put on these leopard print sandals and a simple gold necklace, but I could have styled it with a brightly coloured necklace or tights and boots. It will definitely work as well for the winter as it will for the summer. The only thing is, it is a little see-through, but I got round that problem by putting a slip underneath it.

Today has been another longggg day of revision. My exams start on Friday and I just want to get them over and done with now. Roll on next week!
The size of your problems is nothing compared with your ability to solve them. Don't overestimate your problems, and underestimate yourself.



2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit!! I like dresses with long sleeves when they are short, they tend to look really casual and comfy! Also those shoes!! I like sandals like that as I HATE anything between my toes! Good luck with your exams xx

    Charlotte | www.discoveringcharlotte.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! Yes me too - this one could be dressed up or down. Thank you! :) xx

      Delete