Saturday, 13 June 2015

Banana


T-Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Denim Skirt - Asos
Trainers - H&M

I think I'm a bit obsessed with fruit on clothes - I have an abundance of items with pineapples, watermelons and lemons on. And this banana T-shirt just had to add to that collection.

Today I have reached a new level of procrastination - I have done anything to avoid revision. So I've just sat around all day, taking photos of my dog and reading magazines. It even got so bad that I was just lying on my bed with my head hanging off the end, seeing how long I could stay like that for... I'm an amazing medical student. Sometimes I think you just need days like that, where you don't do anything. Fingers crossed I'll be more productive tomorrow!
We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.
                               - Marlanne Williamson



2 comments: