Saturday, 27 June 2015

BBQ


Today has been such lovely weather, so my family and I decided to have a barbecue this evening for tea. We always have so much food whenever we have a barbecue - it's funny that as soon as you grill food outside you eat more than normal; I'll have 3 sausages, 2 burgers, some salmon and a couple of chicken legs please. Plus an armful of bread rolls and a huge pile of salad. Ah, barbecues make me happy.

It's so nice being home and spending some quality time with my family - I really miss them while I'm at university. It's really making me look forward to my summer and being here for a good 6 weeks. I hope you've all had a lovely Saturday!
One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to any barbecues this year but I have to say your mozzarella and tomato salad looks amazing! Its like my weakness!!

    ReplyDelete