Friday, 26 June 2015

Carnival


I came back home for the weekend today, and my sister and I decided to venture over to Shifnal carnival this evening. I wasn't expecting much but I actually had a really good time! Shifnal carnival is on every year during the last weekend of June, and on the Saturday they have a parade. Today it was quite quiet, but we went on some of the rides and Katie won a fluffy duck on hook a duck so she was happy. I couldn't stop giggling the whole time we were on the rides and I had such a lovely time catching up with my sister. It ended up being a really good evening!

My exams start a week today so I'm spending this weekend with my family, before diving head-first into full-on revision next week. I can't wait to get them over and done with now!
Don't just be good to others. Be good to yourself too.



No comments:

Post a Comment