Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Fajitas at the Tavern


Tavern Co, 621-625 Smithdown Road, Liverpool, L15 5AG

Apologies for the poor photo quality - as soon as I went to take a photograph with my camera I found that it had run out of battery so this is with my rubbish Windows phone. This evening after placement my housemates and I went to the Tavern Co on Smithdown Road for tea. I've mentioned it a few times on here as we've been there a fair amount (for breakfast and dinner); the breakfast pancakes are especially worth trying. I decided to have the veggie fajitas for my main, after sharing a huge platter of nachos that were smothered with cheese. We had a lovely chat and a catch up, and now I'm exhausted and ready for bed!
If you want to find out how rich you are, find out how many things you have that money can't buy.



No comments:

Post a Comment