Sunday, 28 June 2015

Happy Birthday Mollie and Grandad!


The Fox at Shipley, Wolverhampton Road, Wolverhampton, WV6 7EH

Just a quick one today as my internet at home is really playing up (#countrysideproblems). Today was my sister and Grandad's birthday, so we all went out to The Fox at Shipley for Sunday lunch. The Fox is one of my favourite restaurants ever, so I was really looking forward to it and really hungry by the time we got there at 2pm.

I decided to have the king prawns for my starter, which were served with a sweet chilli dip. All of the mains are 2 for 1 which makes it great value for money - we all had the Sunday dinner. And as you can see, they don't scrimp on the portion sizes! (A boat load of roast potatoes and parsnips were added to this after the photo). For pudding I had a small banoffee ice-cream - I usually have the 'regular' size (which are literally XXXL) but couldn't manage it today after all that food. I'm still stuffed now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLIE AND GRANDAD!
Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.



No comments:

Post a Comment