Saturday, 6 June 2015

Nobody should have to endure lectures on a Saturday


So all day today I have had lectures about various topics that are relevant to our upcoming exams, so I decided that I would treat myself to a large Asda pizza and some Haribo Tangfastics. I have the same tomorrow - nobody should have to endure lectures on a weekend, especially when it means you have to get up early!

I feel like I don't have that much to say on here recently as I'm so busy with revision and placement that I'm not doing much else, but I do have a few more exciting things the next week or so, so bear with me. I try to spice things up a little with various posts on depression and funny lists - I hope you all enjoy those sort of things?

I hope your Saturday has been better than mine!!
If you have family that love you, a few good friends, food on your table and a roof over your head, you are richer than you think.



2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately my Saturday was much the same - a three hour revision lecture from 9am :( Life of a medic, eh?
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's so annoying isn't it? :( xx

      Delete