Sunday, 14 June 2015

RAF Cosford Air Show


Today was the RAF Cosford Air Show, and we are fortunate to live close enough to be able to watch it from a nearby field. These photos are of the red arrows (the only ones I really actually watch) as they always put on a really good show. I'm always amazed at how close they get to one another without crashing - and the coloured smoke they leave in the sky looks so pretty. We had to walk up a hill to get to where these photos were taken, and Dad decided to be embarrassing and wear shorts and flip-flops (on a fairly cold day), and take a huge glass of wine up there with him. In front of about 25 people.

The rest of the day has just been spent procrastinating (again) and travelling back up to Liverpool for another long week on placement. I just want to finish for the summer now - I keep seeing everyone's holiday photos and being really jealous! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend :)
Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.



1 comment:

  1. I love planes- these are amazing! I also live quite near an RAF base so regularly get to enjoy watching the planes, including an open day recently with all kinds of aerobatics (is that the word!?) going on :)
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete