Saturday, 20 June 2015

Sleepy Saturday


Today has been a little bit of a write-off. I woke up not feeling that great so decided to go back to sleep, and then didn't manage to get out of bed until about 7pm. So then I felt worse because I didn't manage to do any revision today. But you know what? Sometimes you need days like that. Sometimes you need a day to recover and allow yourself to relax, and that's okay. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be much more productive for me. So this evening I decided to relax even more, and have just been watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix (well worth a watch!) and eating Nutella from the jar. Bliss. Life is quite boring at the moment - like I've mentioned before it's all working, sleeping or eating, so thank you for sticking with me and taking the time to read my blog posts, as they really help me to overcome my depression, and your support only furthers that effect. I promise there will be some more exciting posts coming up soon!
Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence.



6 comments:

  1. Nutella straight from the jar, that's brave lol I usually feel sick after 2 spoonfuls lol! I love that show too, it's amazing and wow how gorgeous is Hook! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could eat the whole jar if I felt like it! Yes I am addicted, and he is rather lovely to look at :) xx

      Delete
  2. I am also in love with Once Upon A Time although I am almost at the end of season 4 which is very sad :( If you like eating nutella out the jar then you should realy try the Biscoff spread it is amazing!
    Love Hayley,
    Water Painted Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's always a shame when you get to the end of a series! Mmm that does sound good, I'll have to try it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hannah I have been reading your blog for a little while now and I know I might sound a bit like a fan girl here but you are really someone I would like to get to know. I love how you are so open about your depression, I'd like to be more open on my blog but I'm only really just getting my head around it myself event though I've been living with it nearly a year now! Are you on Twitter? If you are I'm @discoveringcl and would love to chat sometime xx


    Charlotte | www.discoveringcharlotte.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Charlotte! We should definitely speak more :) xx

      Delete