Monday, 15 June 2015

Tesora London Metallic Tattoos


Metallic Temporary Tattoos - Tesora London*
Top - Primark
Trousers - H&M

How gorgeous are these metallic tattoos? I was kindly sent them by Tesora London and was really excited to try them on as soon as I received them. I didn't have that high hopes (because how great can temporary tattoos be?) but I was actually really, really impressed by these. They transferred really easily (I just got my sister to press a wet flannel against them for about 30 seconds), even the dream catcher, which I thought would be difficult to get onto my skin. They also stay on really well - I have had a shower since putting them on and they're still completely intact. Although I was kind of hoping the one on my arm would come off a little bit as I don't think it's acceptable attire for my hospital placement... 

I am really excited to wear them over the summer for holidays - I also think they would be perfect for festivals. The dream catcher is definitely my favourite one; it's so intricate and pretty. Tesora London currently have an offer for 50% off with the code 'GOLDRUSH50', although their tattoo packs are so reasonably priced at £5-6 anyway, or you can get their mini packs for only £2. I picked the 'Dream' pack from the Cosmos collection, and I really want to try one of their Odyssey packs as the blue colour in them is beautiful. I will definitely be stocking up for these for the summer, thank you Tesora!

Today has just been a normal Monday for me - placement, revision, eating and sleeping. My life is so fun at the moment!
Somehow we've come to believe that greatness is only for the chosen few, for the superstars. The truth is, greatness is for us all. This is not about lowering expectations; it's about raising them for every last one of us. Greatness is not in one special place, and it's not in one special person.
Greatness is wherever someone is trying to find it.



4 comments: