Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Too hot, hot damn, called a police and a fireman


How hot has it been today?! Don't get me wrong it's lovely, but not the nicest whilst I'm stuck inside revising. I feel like I should be on holiday next to a pool! We definitely need to get a paddling pool for our uni house. All day I've just been singing Uptown Funk (hence the title of this post) because me and my housemate have been saying we're too hot. We often get into those moods where you sing a song that relates to anything you say - it's an easy way to procrastinate, if nothing else.

As you've probably gathered I've just been revising all day today. It's the last few days before our exams start so the cramming has really begun. This evening I thought I would reward myself with a few episodes of Once Upon A Time, some biscuits, a good book, and Nutella. After all, there's only so much work you can do in one day. I think it's so important to take lots of breaks and call it a day when you get too tired.
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.



2 comments:

  1. I'm not a hot weather person! I get really grumpy and turn into a hot sweaty miserab,e mess haha. I prefer autumn ... It's my favourite month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hot weather usually, but not while I'm revising. I do love autumn a lot too though!! xx

      Delete