Friday, 10 July 2015

An evening countryside walk


These photos were taken last night, when my mum and dad and I took Buster out for a walk in the evening. I'm so lucky to live in the middle of the countryside, where you can just step out of your door and go for a walk with some gorgeous views. The wheat was out in full force and smelt lovely, and I couldn't resist taking a few photos (okay, like 30) of it with the sunset behind.


Knitted Vest Top - Primark
Shorts - Primark
Sandals - Urban Angel (Similar)
Necklace - Topshop

I bought these shorts and the top the other day, and they just happened to go really well together when I tried them on. I paired them with my sister's sandals (thanks, Katie!) and a simple necklace. I think it's quite a casual 70s kind of vibe look.

I am currently on my way to Mallorca for a holiday with my friends - I'm so excited and can't wait for that blast of warm air you get when you step off the plane!
No matter how dark it gets, the sun is going to rise again.



2 comments:

  1. You seem like such a nice and loving family. I love your mother's smile. The fields are beautiful, being in the countryside feels so peaceful and free.
    Enjoy your holidays, they're well deserved!

    ReplyDelete